welcome to the charming twigg's place
relaxation at it's best... Twigg's is the perfect summer retreat
Nestled amongst the trees on the shores of the south-west end of Salmon Lake, Twigg's Place is the perfect vacation home for the entire family or families. With its own wharf and boats, fishing is at your door step. You can watch all the lake action right from the dining room table. Enjoy the extensive hiking trails, or maybe you just want to sit on the large surrounding lawn and read a book in complete privacy. This is an outdoors men’s dream!
complete privacy in a quaint lake front setting
This was the lake front summer home of Twigg White [Chunky Woodard’s sister] and her family for some 40 plus years. The White Family relinquished their lease in 2006. It has since gone under major renovations. Twigg's Place now offers every accessory you could hope for.
The kitchen area is complete with a range, refrigerator, microwave, cookware, dishes, cutlery, dishwasher and a pot bellied stove to take the edge off on cool mornings. The large living room area [900 square ft] features a vaulted ceiling and stone fireplace and is tastefully furnished. Doors open off the kitchen to a private screened patio with comfortable deck chairs and a grand view of Salmon Lake. The mudroom is complete with a washer and dryer. A BBQ is also provided for your convenience on the lake side.
Cozy sleeping areas include two master bedrooms complete with ensuites on the main floor and a half bath near the kitchen. Two enclosed lofts each with two full size beds and a small bathroom with shower in each are at either end of the house upstairs.
rates + reservation info
- $600 per night based on 6 adults
- $50 per person for additional guests
- 3 night stay minimum
- Accommodations + full linens
- Complimentary rowboats
- Fishing on some of our private lakes [excluding Stoney Lake]
- Transportation to the lodge
- Fishing licenses or tackle
- Taxes or gratuities
- Meals + beverages
- All rates are quoted in Canadian funds and are subject to change without notice
- Payment in full due two weeks prior to arrival
- First night's deposit is required at the time of booking
- Cancellation Policy: 30 days, deposit non-refundable at less than 30 days notice
- Reservations required
- Major credit cards and Debit accepted
- Note there is no ATM on the premises
- Please note that ATVs and dirt bikes are not permitted on Ranch property
CHECK IN time is 3pm and CHECK OUT TIME is 11am
Guests can relax and enjoy great fishing along with hunting, ice skating, bird watching, superb hiking, mountain biking, a ranch tour, and much more.
adjacent salmon lake
Amenities at The Salmon Lake Resort include a convenience store stocked with groceries, including our own farm fresh brown eggs, a selection of fly fishing gear and fishing licenses. A central washroom with coin-operated showers and laundry facilities, heated pool, softball diamond, children's playground, volleyball area and horseshoe pit are also on the property.
Need more information on where we're located? Click below for details.