THE fly fishing
not your average angling experience
These premier fee fisheries are comprised of private lakes that all range between 10 acres to 65 acres, in other words... perfect. Our diligent management program includes a catch and release policy, and the number of anglers per lake is kept to a minimum. Guests are permitted to use fly rods with artificial flies on a single barbless hook. An over abundance of food makes it possible for our healthy Ranch Rainbows to achieve above average growth rates of two to three pounds per year. Their primary food sources include leeches, shrimp, chironomids, damsels, dragonflies, boatmen and sedges. A full selection of fly lines, four to six weight rods, and five to eight pound tippets are recommended. Anglers may also want to consider using 150 yards or metres of backing at our larger lakes as big fish can cruise these waters.
All of these lakes have 2-4 rowboats on site but visiting anglers are more than welcome to bring their own fishing craft.
Please note that a BC freshwater license is required, and a 4x4 vehicle is highly recommended.
exclusive access lake RATES
PRICING & RESERVATIONS
Please note the following is the rate per rod
- PIKE'S LAKE - $60
- HARRY'S DAM - $40
- LITTLE CHAPPERON - $55
- 15% discount on all rod fees Mon, Tues, Wed
- Rowboat Rental [incl cushions/oars] - $30/day
- Rod fees are based on one rod per person per calendar day from dawn until dusk
- BC Fishing License required on all lakes
- 4 x 4 Vehicle recommended
- Prices do not include taxes or gratuities
- All rates are quoted in Canadian funds and are subject to change without notice
- Full payment is required at the time of booking
- Cancellation Policy: 30 days, 50% non-refundable at less than 30 days notice
- Reservations required through Salmon Lake Resort
- Major credit cards and Debit accepted
- Note there is no ATM on the premises
READ MORE ABOUT DLR FISHING